In this technical workshop the architecture and implementation choices for the Technical Space will be presented, specifically:
- The Data Infrastructure that includes the retrieval and storage layers for content and metadata from available sources.
- The Metadata Processing Unit that integrates available services for the management and manipulation of metadata resources.
- The Access APIs that constitute a set of interfaces that will be made available for the delivery of resources and the creation of applications.
AGENDA – 23rd March 2015, Public session
- 09,30 – 10,00: registration and welcome coffee
- 10,00 – 10,30: introduction to E-Space (Antonella Fresa, Promoter srl, technical coordinator)
- 10,30 – 11,00: presentation of Europeana Labs (James Morley, Europeana Foundation)
- 11,00 – 11,30: coffee break
- 11,30 – 12,30: presentation of the E-Space Technical Infrastructure and its protected content space
- 12,30 – 14,00: lunch
- 14,00 – 14,45: tutorial and practical experiments using the Europeana Labs (Europeana Foundation)
- 14, 45 – 15,15: coffee break
- 15,15 – 16,00: tutorial and practical experiments using the E-Space Technical Infrastructure and its protected content space
Participation is free
More information and registration
Venue: Brussels, iMinds Offices, Pleinlaan 9, 1050 Brussels